What tools or software product would work best to develop eportfolios for students K-12?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Jane,

My work is based in the UK and Europe, but I provide a version of eFolio from Minnesota. I am able to scaffold an initial system to the lead teacher's ideas which children throughout the whole K12 age-range can use and even with the support of parents, pre-school. See my blog at www.efoliointheuk.blogspot.com .

Best Wishes,
Ray T
This is just exactly what I was hoping to find. Thank you so much for responding. We are just beginning our work on K-12 e-portfolios with a task force this year. Our hope is to have a plan and process ready by the beginning of next year. I appreciated some of the content of one of the slideshows that indicate a "ready, fire, aim" philosophy. It should be a work in progress allowing all of us to be life long learners. Thank you again. I am going to go back now and study your blog in more depth and will be following you on twitter.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service