We're talking about putting up projectors in each of our classrooms over the summer. Someone brought up an interesting idea. What if instead of projectors we put up flat panel TVs?
- Much easier to mount
- Much brighter. It'd be no problem to use them with the lights on
- No bulb to burn out
- Built in tuner for cable that is already in the classroom
- Likely will be a little smaller to stay in the same price range as a projector
- Will never be able to upgrade it to a "Smart Board"
- Can't be "rolled up" out of the way like a screen so may steal some board space
Anything I'm missing? We're going to spend a bunch of money and we want to make sure we make the right choice.