Hi Teachers! 

I would like to share a free website that I have found for grades Pre K-2 that helps students with literacy skills, and provides both teachers and students with personalized differentiation instruction. This website is called Lalilo. On Lalilo, teachers are able to monitor either individual or whole class progress on different literacy skills. Through fun and exciting games, students are able to get practice reading stories, forming letter sounds, and using different word families. This website is perfect for young and new readers who want to better their reading comprehension! 

Tags: Lalilo

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing that site! I think educational game sites are a great way for students to practice a variety of skills, from language and digital literacy to resourcefulness and critical thinking. With remote learning become the norm today, these sites are even more important as they keep students engaged and motivated in the learning process. I let my kids use this Words With Friends help site when we play the game in pairs as a fun activity, and they love it. I do believe it helps them learn new words and keep the game fun! Cheers!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service