Sally Smith! New to classroom 2.0 and interested to see what it has to offer. Elementary grade teacher looking for ways to improve classroom practices as well as student learning experiences!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome; I have connected with a few people here, begun a few projects, had some great discussions and learned a great deal about how the web and its tools van have an impact on my classroom. I hope you can say the same after a month.
Welcome, hope you enjoy here.
Hello Sally, I guess that is why we are all here. I teach a four-five split in Saskatchewan. I have a number of technology projects on the go. Coming here helped me move into some unexplored areas: Google Wave, Ustream, TinyChat, and Elluminate to name some. All social networking tools. I suppose even Ning Networks were new to me before I came here. How they all integrate into the classroom remains to be seen I guess. I think you will find Classroom 2.0 a useful conversation.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service