This year we started a faculty/staff wiki for PD and communication purposes. I have been assigned to switch the school from the wiki site to a Ning. Any tips and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Tags: communication, ning, pd, wiki

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have created a Ning for my fellow teachers. I think you will be glad you did it.
I would recommend creating categories for the forum discussions, so they don't get lost in the shuffle.
Maybe you could have different people volunteer to manage various groups that you create.
A book discussion/club would be a great group to add, for example. Having someone monitor this for you would be helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good luck!
Would you be willing to allow me to see the NIng you created? I am doing something for professional development for our faculty, and I just like to see what other schools are doing and how they are using this tool.
Dear sir, cna up l give me ideas how i sit possible to have computers for our students? We have lots of problems. I really want my school have at least 10 computers so that children can use them for various purposes.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service