Leveraging YouTube for Science, Social Studies and other subjects

Here's a great article that lists some fantastic links to YouTube videos that can be used by teachers and parents to help make history and social studies learning more engaging and authentic. It would be great to collaboratively compile a list of great videos for various subjects (History/Social Studies as well - in addition to the ones listed in the article) that are freely available thanks to YouTube (unless, of course, there already is such a list floating around somewhere that I'm not aware of :)).

Tags: collaboration, history, science, social, studies, video, youtube

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for a totally awesome site! I will share this with the science teachers I will be coaching this school year.

Denise

www.teachingsuccesseswithells.blogspot.com
Thank you for sharing this! I mentor teachers with ELLs in their classes and this type of visual support would make content a bit more accessible for them. I will share this when I go back to school on August 12 (yep--we go back now in mid-August in many parts of California).

Denise

www.ellteacherpros.com

www.teachingsuccesseswithells.blogspot.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service