Looking for HS Collaborative Partner to work on project integrating 21st Century Skills

Hello!

I am looking for a HS class to collaboarte with on a project integrating 21st century skills.  I am a business teacher and teach a 21st century computer essentials course as well as Sports and Entertainment Marketing and Desktop Publishing.  I have some ideas, but am open to others.  Just looking for some interest now - then we can work out details later!!!

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

What do you have in mind-I am launching a digital literacy course at my school.  I am focusing on teaching how to use Web 2.0 tools to foster life long learning.  I do not know how it is going to play out, but I can share what I have.

Donna

May I share this post with our high school computer apps teacher?  She is not a member of this community, but might have an interest if you provide more details.  A new semester will be starting soon, so it might be a good time for her to be involved.

Absolutely...we are starting our new semeter January 30..so that would work out perfectly.

Thanks!!!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2021   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service