I teach eighth grade pre-algebra and I'm looking for classes my students can blog, voicethread, or share information via a wiki with.  The remaining part of the school year will have us focusing on the Pythagorean Theorem, Linear Relationships, and lines & angles.  Thanks in advance!

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ron,

I teach pre-algebra. Over the summer, I am re-designing my whole course to include online resources for every unit. I would love to explore having another class work with my classes.

JDF
I would love to learn more. Could you provide me with more details as to scope & sequence? Are you project-based? Are you tied to a pacing-guide?

My district has Power Standards and a Pacing Guide. While we are expected to adhere to them, it is a loose guide. My goal over the summer is to inject more of a STEM/Project-Based feel to my teaching next year. I hope this is compatible with what you are planning as well.
Ron,
My pre-algebra curriculum follows the McDougall-Littell Pre-algebra textbook curriculum, but I want to add the following to my course: big ideas, computer-based activities, and more projects.

JDF

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service