Food plays a vital role for a child’s growth and development. Here are some quick and healthy meals ideas for children that they will love to eat.

Breakfast 

Oatmeal is one of the healthiest meals on a breakfast menu and cooking instructions are as simple as heating water then stirring in rolled oats.

Lunch

Sandwiches made with wholemeal or high-fiber bread filled with protein-rich food.

Dinner

Salads go great with any meal, especially dinner.

To know more on this please check here : Quick and Healthy Meals Children Will Love

Tags: child, diet, healthy

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your valuable information and post!!

A huge selection of healthy and delicious treats that I'm sure kids would enjoy. As per my opinion kids love to eat pastries, cakes, brownies, chocolates and cookies. Recipes of butter cookies recipe, which is easy and quick to make it. Try some healthy cookie recipes from Nutrilite. Cut carrots, courgettes, parsnips etc. into strange shapes and grill them, serve instead of crisps as 'Alien Crisps'.

I agree with some of the other here - I think getting kids to like healthy food is about presentation (make something look FUN & they’re usually game to try it), sneak it in with something else (beets in chocolate cake, applesauce to make the liver go down for wee ones etc…)

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service