Who is going?
Steve will you be posting a conference blog or back channel?
While I can't afford to attend I will be there in spirit and hopefully on line.
Hey I may even buy a lotto ticket-and if I win Im there!

Tags: NECC, conference

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am excited that I will be able to attend NECC this year. I'm lucky, because I live in Maryland. The last time I attended NECC, it was held in Chicago.
SMART is giving away 30 "scholarships" to teachers who wish to attend NECC but can't afford the cost of the conference. Each chosen teacher will receive a full NECC conference registration worth US$345. NECC scholarship winners will also be invited to attend an exclusive conference reception hosted by SMART on Monday, June 29.

In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must submit a short video and be a US resident.

Full contest details are on the SMART Exchange here: http://exchange.smarttech.com/forums/t/3926.aspx

Good luck – and see you at NECC in DC!
Kelley, that sounds like a deal!! BUT of course, you have hotel and flight! Maybe Obamas will take you in.
Unfortunately I am not rich enough to have afforded any of the SMART products, so while I could how I would like to use them -alas I have none.

So for now I will have to read all about it:) Unless Obama takes me in-I guess I could offer to babysit the dog? Although if he read my criticism of Sec. Duncan I likely wouldn't get in the door!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service