I'm wikistange in my classroom (along with two other usernames). We made some great connections last year and I would like to expand my classroom network. I am hoping to build peer to peer or small group connections. Anyone interested?

Fifth and sixth grade split, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have some grade 5-6s who would enjoy peer to peer contact. Not sure how our time zones go with Skype though?

Victoria, Australia
I don't think our students will ever talk (in school)! However my students do have school-based email accounts provided by the school division. We could try emails back and forth. I also have a grou.ps for my class. We have a private Ning, but I am hoping to shift over to this new blog-forum-chat this week. When do you head off for vacation?
skype/ connections would be awesome.
me: sci 8, 9, 10, Bio 12
time zone PST (-8hGMT)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=256

@malchkiey
My grade fives are doing how the human body organs work as a system. The grade sixes are exploring the six major classifications and heading toward an investigation of ecosystems. I wonder if we could have some older mentors help some of my students with some aspect of this.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service