UPDATED -- PLEASE READ REPLY IF YOU'VE TAKEN THE SURVEY-- Research Assistance!

Greetings!

I'm currently a PhD in Education student at Rutgers University, studying teachers who play video games themselves, use video games in their classrooms, and/or have gamified their classrooms in any way, shape or form.  While I'm particularly looking at those who teach at the K-12 level, I'd appreciate responses from university instructors as well!  

Please click HERE to complete a brief survey in reference to the topics listed above, or copy and paste the following into your web browser: http://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eG7kKGiRZjIAqaw

I sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Best,
Erica

Tags: gamer, games, gamification, gaming, research, survey, video

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attention!  

Everyone who previously completed this survey but chose not to provide information for interview purposes (Question #41):  I have recently received approval from the IRB at Rutgers University to allow the following incentive for completion of the survey and interview aspect of this study:

You will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card upon completion of both the questionnaire and interview session. If you only complete the questionnaire portion of this study, you will NOT be eligible for entry into the drawing.

If you already completed this survey, please access the survey again and complete the final question and/or send me a private message with your contact information.  

If you have not yet completed this survey, PLEASE do so!  Be sure to leave your name and email address under Question 41 on the survey if you would like to be entered in the drawing!  Again, you will not be entered into the drawing unless you complete the informal, conversational phone interview regarding your survey responses.

Thanks so much!

Erica 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service