I am a member of the technology committee for a small rural school district in Pennsylvania. This is our first year of using Moodle in the high school classrooms. We want to make the most of Moodle's ability to house curriculum and handle assessments. We are currently looking at whether to offer a SCORM-compliant authoring tool for Moodle. I would like to know how many of you use these tools, such as CourseLab, Xerte, eXe, iSpring, or MyUdutu. And if so, what advantages are they giving you that Moodle does not confer?  What problems have you had, if any? Looking forward to hearing from the community!

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few blog posts here (on the training centre site of the school where I work) regarding Moodle and SCORM. Start with number 1 and keep clicking next :) http://ourlearning.co.uk/2011/03/comparison-of-moodle-scorm-packs-1... But if it is your first year I would focus more on using Moodle's built in activities rather than getting teachers to learn even more new skills, to be honest.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service