Hi everyone!

Here are some various Online Resources that I currently use that I would like to share with you all.

Many sources are science based, but others are geared for general teacher support.  I hope you find them useful.  What other sites do you use or recommend?

http://slides.diigo.com/list/cuaresmatic/25-best-science-sites

The webslides feature of diigo.com is very helpful for presentation!

Tags: educational, motivation, resources, science, sources, teaching, web2.0, website

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi:
I use some ole stand-bys, such as MOODLE, Google Apps, and delicious. I have added Prezi and Diigo in the past few semesters. I intend to include Voki, iMovie, Garageband, and TeacherTube in the next semester.

I recommend that you bookmark 'Freetech4teachers' and 'Twitter4Teachers' as resources for tools that you can use immediately and for bits and pieces about what might be useful just around the 'technology corner.'

-j-
Thanks Dr. Cyrus! I started using google Docs to collaborate documents between my group members. I'm going to follow @Twitter4Teachers too.
Hi Paul
Make a note to stop by the ''Freetech4teachers' site on a regular basis. He has lots of resources for teachers. As a 4th grade teacher, he tries many of these tools and gives an overview from the perspective of a practicing teacher.

In addition, you might add some comic-creating and some video-editing sites to your collections.

-j-
Hi Paul:
Create a paragraph or two on a review of a site or tool for science teachers. Then send me the link so that I can share it with my group of technology users on Twitter and Facebook.

-j-

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service