I am looking for classrooms to partner with for curriculum related projects. Our school is a K-5 building. Please contact me here or at my Skype address: whitneyca

I look forward to making some connections!

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I am a first grade teacher in Lancaster County, PA. What exactly are you looking for?
We are just starting to Skype at our school and are looking for classrooms to work on or share content related projects. For example, our 1st grade studies life cycles so maybe we can share stories or information the students collect/know about life cycles.
Sounds great. I'd be willing to work with another first grade class and be buddies. My work email is mthomson@warwicksd.org. Where are you located?
Great! I will get in touch as school starts in September. I am located in Pittsford, NY (Western NY).
I teach 4th grade in Boaz, AL. I love using Skype in my classroom! If you can find me a 4th grade buddy, I will be glad to Skype. Check out my site for example of Skypes we did last year. http://www.ecboe.org/211020513134459567/blank/browse.asp?a=383&...|4423|&NodeID=4423

My Skype name is cjw4ua.
I will take a look at your site. As school gets started (September) I will talk to our teachers and see who is interested.. Thanks!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service