Is there anyone out there willing to SKYPE with my class? We are studying habitats around the world and would like to talk with other teachers, classrooms and scientist. We are beginning with the arctic and antacrtica. If you would be interested, please let me know.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the grade level of your scholars? We have a teacher who is also studying these regions and has incorporated distance learning connections with scientists. She may be in this unit right now. I may also be contacted at mwalsh@brownsburg.k12.in.us .
My students are in the first grade. If you could have your teacher contact me with any connections she may have, that would be great. You can contact me here on my blog or email me at tina.fortenberry@trussvillecityschools.com
I will send her the information. Her name is Sandi. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. What other types of DL connections do you have at your school?
What exactly do you mean DL connections? I am not familiar with that term.
Any type of Distance Learning connection...I guess that's a mute point if you are using Skype. Sounds great. I will see if she has gotten back to me.

There was a report today on NPR today about Antarctica about the ice melting in certain parts. Bet you could find it at www.NPR.org.
Thanks so much!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service