I am looking for new ideas to help my students practice more speaking in class. Any ideas ...

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to eflclassroom2.0.com and on the home page you will find Lessons in a Can. I think there are 100 of them on all levels. They are in English but just change the language. At least it will give you some ideas to get you started. I love Big Town and Little Town.
Leonor, I use this with my ESL students and was looking for it to show to our Spanish teachers. You can record for 90 seconds. Good for a short book report or short oral report and it's fun!

http://www.educacontic.es/blog/voki-personajes-que-hablan-text-speech
you can have them read a paragraph and let them record it so they can go back and listen to what they need to pronounce more. You can also get them in groups of 2 or 3 and have them make up a mini dialog. It will be fun for them to figure out a story and at the same time, they will be practicing it. You can also give them a tongue twister in spanish of course and let them recite it to you. I hope you find a good way to have them speaking spanish.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service