My grade 6 class or writing stories in French. I will like to publish them and have other students from around the world comments. Any suggestions for a great place to publish ?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would use Voice Thread for that.
Have you use it before ? I thought it was mostly for picture and not text. Would you have any example of project to share with me ? Thanks for answering so quickly.
Katherine Bolman here. Do you know how to make a web page? If you present this to the Apple Store they might be willing to help your class set up a simple web page using iWeb. I would also suggest that your students draw something to go with the web page. Their drawings could be photographed, put in iPhoto and dragged on the each students web page. Because you are teaching French you and your students you all might enjoy looking at the great cave paintings of France. To do that easily go to ahaafoundation.org and click on Lascaux.

Rachel please let me know if this works for your class.

Warmly,
Katherine
Voice thread offers several commenting options.

You could set up blogs for all your students. Classblogmeister.com allows you to do this for free, and it's very easy to use. (Edublogs.org is also good, but I think you have to pay to get blogs for each of your students.)
If you want to create stories here are 10 of the best places to create "online"/real books...

http://cyber-kap.blogspot.com/2010/02/digital-books-top-ten-creators.html

Mixbook and Bookrix are free!!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service