What are different jobs throughout the summer that you could have related to teaching that enhance your performance during the school year and help you become a better teacher?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

depending on what grade levels you teach,You could try to get a job at a Day-care center. I think that would be very helpful. You could test out new classroom management techniques there or just keep yourself around lots of kids so you're more prepared for the school year. You could also try employment for summer school, obviously this would keep you in the classroom and keep you sharp. Additionally, I'm sure there are several summer workshops you could attend to get new ideas and techniques.

I think working at a summer camp would be a good job for a teacher to have during the summer. You still get to be around kids and you can learn new and different activities to do with your students.

This summer I intend on applying for different summer camps.  It is a great way to interact with children outside of the classroom and learn knew and exciting activities that may come in handy in the classroom.  I will be graduating in the fall with a special education degree and I know there are a ton of summer camps offered for children with special needs.  It is an option for any kind of teacher and great experience.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service