After using classroom 2.0 I realize how user friendly it is. Again, not sure if it would be allowed in the classroom as a teaching tool. I like the way I can limit who can be a colleague or not. Setting up my page was very easy and I like the tool that allows you to share photos. NICE! I do feel this would be a useful tool for any classroom.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Classroom 2.0 is built on the Ning social network platform... if you want to set it up for your classroom it is as easy as going to ning.com and picking a name.

You are right about it being a very useful tool in the classroom, myself and others here have had success using it.

What grade level do you teach?
Libby, You have to be 13 to use ning, I've said this before but I'll say it again--there are so many nooks and crannies with ning that all kinds of things could go wrong with kids (and I include middleschoolers). There is the option to 'friend' or 'unfriend', you can send private messages, write personal blogs, post to forums, etc. Kids could upload innappropriate images, pirate music and video, bully others, etc. Is it worth it?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service