The benefits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

I am zubia Mohzar teacher at Beaconhouse School System . I want to ask to share your experiences about the benefits of integrating technology in teaching .

Views: 487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Zubia

Technology is just a resource in the class and by using it properly it can help in fostering the learning process of our learners. Teachers need to recognize advantages and disadvantages of the ICT tools to identify the improvements that can be made for future learning sessions

Using new and effective technologies in history and geography are really very effective and have many benefits like now my students are making online timelines on TimeToast and  other online soft wares. Similarly they are making comparative analysis of different civilizations and personalities on Compare and Contrast and many other web 2.0 tools have made learning fun and above all it saves time as they don’t have to draw lines or tables in their pamphlets Different ICT tools and their dynamic features are motivating learners more than their text books. They help students to review their mistakes and share ideas. In short proper use of ICT in classrooms has a positive influence on students’ learning and of course helps in nurturing their learning process.

Hi

Thanks for your contribution. Its really true that ICT helps in nurturing the learning process of learners and it also has long lasting impact on their learning.I have also tried various web2.o tool and I found them very effective as these are online applications learners can easily collaborate with global community .Interactive learning environment give confidence to learners as they feel themselves as a part of global community. Here I want to mention this that teachers need to train their students for the proper use of technology. Learners should be aware of their responsibility as a global citizen.Concept of digital citizenship should be promoted to get the real benefit of ICT. 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service