I would like to find a tool for assessing a technology plan. There are many rubrics and approaches. I could spend a lot of time researching various tools, but with the level of expertise that I have found here, it is much more efficient to just ask. In advance, thank you for your assistance.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this an assignment for your students? Is something for a school corp or university?

The 6th grade at my school is starting a 1:1 laptop program. This year one team (three teachers), and next year the whole 6th grade (pending approval).

I'll ask what tool they are using for assessing their plan.
I am looking at K-12 Educational Technology Plans. I will use it to compare Educational Technology Plans in a Masters Ed Tech Program. I have found rubrics, excel spreadsheets from the following:
Dr. Paul Allen at University of Texas: I like this rubric. It is comprehensive and student centered
Star Chart: State of Texas: Assessment tool for determining where your curriculum or district places in terms of maturity
The State of Massachusetts has an excel spreadsheet similar to the Texas Star Chart.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service