With Spring break here or just around the corner (depending on which state you are from), teachers must surely be looking forward to some well-deserved time off! Here are some top activities many of you might be looking forward to for your break:

1. Sleep in! – Take this time and watch a late night movie, then sleep to your heart’s desire the next morning.
  2. Catch up with friends and family, go out and attend social gatherings and meals. Relax and enjoy your time off! Stop planning for just one day because it feels nice to live spontaneously once in a while
  3. Read a book – I know that when work gets busy, we always postpone reading that book we have been eyeing for a while. Now it’s the time to get it from the library or pull it out from your shelves and read it cover to cover.
  4. Mentally recharge and remind yourself of the important things in your life.
  5. Maybe think about a new chapter in your life such as going abroad to teach and travel!

Let us know how much you enjoyed your time off! 

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tkanks Ed! Spring Break is a wonderful time, I'm going to spend it effectively. 

Amazing tips shared, love to take care and spend my spring break.

Excellent post..Thanks for your ideas.

Really good tips, thanks. Bit as for me, 3,4 and 5 can and should be done everyday. Especially reading a book, I can't imagine my day without reading. And I really like to read book while my son doing his geometry homework. I can just be ready to help any time he needs. But usually he don't.

Thank you so much for the mention!  I just checked out the other ones and they are great. Topics can combine various subjects and skills. Make it fun to learn something new and present to the class. Comparable to authorize students to teach the class is asking (query) them to make up a reading test that involves multiple choices (book reading), fill-in, & other types of questions for review/analysis. 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service