I'm currently in my second year of using student response systems in my classroom.  Last year I used qwizdom and this year I am using CPS.  I teach 8th grade math and have found SRS to be very helpful.  I have done some staff and district development and now have been asked to present at a state conference.  I would like to get a feel from people who are "A", using SRS now and "B" people who are interested in learning more about them, on what you think should go into the presentation.  EX, things that would be a must to talk about if you are using them or what you would be interested in learning about them if you are not.  The presentation is roughly 50 minutes long.  Would welcome any ideas or suggestions.  Thanks.

Ryan Graham

8th grade math

Kannapolis Middle School

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ryan,

I recently gave a presentation at my school about some of the work I've been doing with my clickers and some other tech stuff. Check it out at my blog.
I posted something similar recently that may help....

http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topics/smartboard-response-systems

Hey, I know this post was a long time ago, but I just wanted to share with you an amazing SRS! Have you ever heard of Wooclap room response system that has a tons of questions possible for teachers to ask to their students during class. What is great is the fact that everything can happen in real time. Students answer to the questions on their smartphones, tablets or computers through a simple URL link, so no download is required for them! And then, the results can be displayed in real time on the teachers' presentations! Imagine also the possibility for students to have questionnaires available on their digital tools at home as well. It is really an amazing way to increase student participation and engagement! 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service