A group at the VITTA conference

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favourite is Delicious!
Online networking is transforming the way we work!
Opens up a world of new possibilities.
I think it will be a great way to connect with my all boy grade next year!
I think it is a great idea. Particularly when you are trying to think about global projects and do not really know where to start.
Ninging with anyone under the age of 13 is problematic at this stage as there seems to be an American law stipulating you have to be over 13 to join. I have had my ning unblocked by the edulist however it still gets blocked by ISP (they deny this also and say it is not them).
limitless resource but where do you start? there's so much !!!!
A great way to communicate with others.. Am very amazed at the possiblities!!
Looks like I will be using this in my casses in the future. I just unblocked it at my school
Sounds great but the age old issue of time crops up . . . I actually went 0.8 this year because I didn't have 'time' at work to learn to use the tools I wanted to ply my trade. So now i spend time I'm not being paid for learning about things that actually enhance my job!! Crazy world we live in.

Luckily, I also believe in self development and challenging myself!
I think it provides another opportunity for networking with like minded individuals and ready opportunities for sharing ideas and resources.
Sounds great but the age old issue of time crops up . . . I actually went 0.8 this year because I didn't have 'time' at work to learn to use the tools I wanted to ply my trade. So now i spend time I'm not being paid for learning about things that actually enhance my job!! Crazy world we live in.

Luckily, I also believe in self development and challenging myself!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service