Groenhorst College in Barneveld, the Netherlands, is a vocational college which offers students courses in Animal Care, Veterinary Nursing, Horse Care, Animal Husbandry and Contract Work.

We would like our students to get into contact with similar students abroad, using Web. 2.0 applications like Twitter, Google Wave, Google Docs, LinkedIn, Slideshare, You Tube, etc.
We're aiming at students exchanging ideas, techniques, lessons, thoughts, or even themselves during internships abroad.
We'd also like to exchange information with collegues at similar schools and colleges in foreign countries, using Web 2.0 techniques.
For a quick glance at our school, you're invited to watch the following presentation about our school on Slideshare!

Tags: Animal, Care, Cooperation, Horse, Husbandry, Internship, Vocational

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rein,

I teach a class at Central Community College in Columbus, NE in the U.S. titled, "Instructional Technology for Teachers." I teach the class during the second semester. I would like to have my students communicate with your students in the areas of technology, education, or just about college life. Please let me know if we could connect the college students in my class with students in your classes. My email address is: mjanousek@cccneb.edu My class begins in January. Thanks for your time.

Mel J. Janousek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service