Dennis O'Connor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some jobs I found using Ellen's Indeed.com recommendation (Query: e-learnin…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Jan 28, 2008 to Finding E-Learning and Distance Education Jobs

19 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Vicky Phillips

"Mac, Thanks for asking a great question. Thanks also to the folks chiming in on this…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Jan 28, 2008 to Finding E-Learning and Distance Education Jobs

19 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Vicky Phillips

"Thanks for the terrific list of links Ellen! There are many here I've never visited…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Dec 20, 2007 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

"Thanks for the link to Diigo Ellen. I'm watching the flash demo right now. I added y…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Dec 18, 2007 to Let's build our del.icio.us network?

4 May 18, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"Ian, It's a persistent myth that an online classroom can handle more students than a…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 13, 2007 to What are you planning to do with your E-Learning Knowledge?

13 May 6, 2010
Reply by Tim Musgrave

"Ian, asynchronous discussion is a wonderful thing. I've seen the shy bloom and becom…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 12, 2007 to What are you planning to do with your E-Learning Knowledge?

13 May 6, 2010
Reply by Tim Musgrave

"Hey James, I accidentally deleted one of your replies in this thread. You were talki…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 10, 2007 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009

"Ian, concept mapping is a power skill for critical thinking. I think it needs to be…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 10, 2007 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009

"James, I've played a bit with bubbl.us and it makes perfect sense that a brainstormi…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 9, 2007 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009

"Ian, I just bookmarked Zamzar & openofficeDraw in my del.icio.us account (networ…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 9, 2007 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service