Kathleen Zinski's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought most of the information in this chapter was inconclusive. Small group expe…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Apr 19, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 13: [Video] Games Boys Play

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"Well,the Wilmette solution seems perfectly logical at this point, doesn't it? Howeve…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 9 Notes from the Front: The Wilmette Solution

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Joan Timmons

"What am I doing wrong? Are food additives to blame? Why is he acting this way? As th…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys Chapter 8 Pay Attention

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"All the experts seem to agree-----kids need recess and boys need roughhousing. I bel…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010

"It should be called "The Fit Our Mold Grade" and I guess we must reassess the work w…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 22, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I think Horn is right on. The fact that all 50 of her referrals were boys isn't incr…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 19, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 5: Notes from the Front; Fixing the School, Not the Boy

5 Mar 20, 2010

"Isn't it ironic that we have instituted pre-school to improve the performance of our…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 17, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 4: Preschool Blues

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I'll go out on a limb and say that cultural and political changes are affecting educ…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I know Lisa is supposed to be asking the questions, but we are all asking, "What has…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys, Ch. 2 The Scope of the Problem

4 Mar 14, 2010

""Be a guide, not an evaluator," to promote learning instead of performance. Love tha…"

Kathleen Zinski replied Nov 19, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 5

4 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service