Michelle Baltz's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"That is great!"

Michelle Baltz replied Jan 27, 2010 to Common Formative Assessments & PSLPs

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"I spoke with many teachers after the first benchmarks were given and while the tests…"

Michelle Baltz replied Jan 19, 2010 to Common Formative Assessments & PSLPs

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"Since nobody responded to this post in November or December, This will be our talkin…"

Michelle Baltz replied Jan 6, 2010 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"Sorry Ginger, I didn't write the speaking point yet...Here it is: I gave you a chap…"

Michelle Baltz replied Nov 30, 2009 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"I think Ginger and Patty will agree that it helps to read the book for the backgroun…"

Michelle Baltz replied Nov 4, 2009 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"That is a valid concern Ginger. It is a balancing act, for sure! If we decide to go…"

Michelle Baltz replied Nov 4, 2009 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"Janet, I am so glad that you replied! In the video we saw at the presentation, they…"

Michelle Baltz replied Oct 21, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"I enjoyed listening to Ralph Fletcher's perspective as well. I think that we can add…"

Michelle Baltz replied Oct 19, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"Martha Farah’s study was interesting to me. Her research showed that the four specif…"

Michelle Baltz replied Jun 3, 2009 to Whatever It Takes - Sandcastle

4 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"I am always moved by people who spend their lives trying to better society, so of co…"

Michelle Baltz replied May 21, 2009 to Whatever It Takes - The Lottery

11 May 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service