Jane Leonardo's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Requiem for Recess… what a title! When the author spoke of U. of Penn. President Am…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 23, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"Kindergarten… The new first grade is certainly a reality. The acceleration of the cu…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 23, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I think a huge part of the problem is pretty apparent, when on the second page of th…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 20, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 5: Notes from the Front; Fixing the School, Not the Boy

5 Mar 20, 2010

"Helping to teach children how to handle disappointments and leaning to reframe them…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 15, 2010 to Chapter 8- Einstein Never Used Flashlights

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"I see it year after year, the emotionally well-adjusted child who seems to glide eff…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 15, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"Kim's discussion about her children and outside play is so true. I was(am) a protect…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 4: Preschool Blues

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I agree with Tracy about girls having the advantage because they are able to stay se…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I am very curious about this "new" discrepancy between boys and girls in the educati…"

Jane Leonardo replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys, Ch. 2 The Scope of the Problem

4 Mar 14, 2010

"I love the discussion about IQ and natural intelligence... when they ask " how can w…"

Jane Leonardo replied Feb 22, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"I agree with both Nicoles and Cindy that getting parents involved is imperative. Fin…"

Jane Leonardo replied Feb 12, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service