Lisa Litz-Neavear's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember Driscoll! Brookline was such a model school district; I loved it there.…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 22, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Some of you may have read Diane Ravitch's commentary in the Press today. I am quotin…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 22, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"It's too bad Governor Christie and Brett Shundler aren't members of 2.0. The state n…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 20, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 5: Notes from the Front; Fixing the School, Not the Boy

5 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"Which school in Brookline? I went to Wheelock College and Boston College, and did tw…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 16, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with using recess deprivation as a conse…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010

"Thank you for your input, Marcy. And yes, the Magic Tree House series is a part of o…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Low-level, high-interest books have improved over the years, but you're right -- it'…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Please, everyone, feel free to ask questions! The purpose of my questions is to help…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys, Ch. 2 The Scope of the Problem

4 Mar 14, 2010

"Let us know how the stress balls work. But no seats or desks? That seems to be a lit…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I had trouble accessing this article via Jen's link -- so I copied the article once…"

Lisa Litz-Neavear replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service