I thought we could all post new 2.0 tools we use in the classroom. I thought it'd be a great way to learn about new resources through each other. Here are a couple I know:

Voicethread - a website where students can create a post and record themselves speaking. Students can also post to each other's items and interact with one another.

Educreations - a website that allows you to make a presentation online. It looks like a whiteboard, but you can add pictures, recordings and text. This is a great concept for students and teachers.

Weebly - you can create a website/blog here. It's a way to have students create a different type of project. The website is very user-friendly. 

Please share some of your tools!

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

LucidPress for both print and digital design! It's from Lucid Software, the makers of LucidChart. The program is currently in beta. I am using it for my high school desktop publishing class, and I love it! It syncs nicely with Google Drive and teachers can set up classes (teams) and add students. LucidPress is a great alternative to MS Publisher or Adobe InDesign. I am presenting a hands-on session about LucidPress at the ICE CAP Spring Mini Conference Playing in the Google Playground  in Chicago on May 10. 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service