Time: September 8, 2010 to September 10, 2010
Location: Palace of the Marquises of Pombal
City/Town: Oeiras, Lisbon / PORTUGAL
Website or Map: http://www.efquel.org/index.p…
Event Type: conference, open, education, oer, oep, community, vet, school
Organized By: EFQUEL
Latest Activity: Aug 26, 2010
From September 8-10, 2010, in the Palace of the former Marquises of Pombal, in Oeiras, Lisbon, and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the annual assembly of eLearning and education professionals will debate how opening education can contribute to social inclusion agendas and promote economic wellfare through better equipping citizens with necessary skills.
Open educational resources (OER) are high on the agenda of social and inclusion policies and supported by many stakeholders of the educational sphere. User Generated Content is more relevant than ever, and co- and peer-production increasingly at the heart of content development.
The conference will be live broadcasted in the internet, where you have many possibilities to interact with experts and other participants.
Read more about the EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2010...
Outline of EU projects at the EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2010
EFQUEL is supported by the EU and many partners through European projects. During the EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2010, some of the projects in which EFQUEL is involved, are presented - such as:
- Open Educational Quality Initiative (OPAL) http://www.oer-quality.org/
- Content Creation Excellence through Dialogue in Education (CONCEDE) http://www.concede.cc/
- Self-Evaluation and Quality in e-Learning (SEVAQ+) http://www.sevaq.eu/
- European Network for Growing Activity in Game-based learning in Education (ENGAGE) http://www.engagelearning.eu/
- Higher Education exploring ICT use for Lifelong Learning (HEXTLEARN) http://www.hextlearn.eu