The purpose of this project is to pick one topic from the list of “Issues facing the World” inventory.
- Pick a topic from the list of Global Issues.
- Your teacher will be your helper
- You will be connected to students in other countries that picked the same topic.
- FACE IT: You and your team mates will use technology to create files that define your ISSUE and describe it so everyone understands what the issue is. It will require 1 paragraph from each team member and it will be compiled by the team as a cohesive 5 paragraph report.
- TRACE IT: You and your teammates will send files back and forth to each other, using whatever method works the best, and you will research the ISSUE using the Internet. You will create graphs, charts, PowerPoint, and any other methods necessary to trace the history of this issue. You will tell us where it exists today and you will prove that you are knowledgeable about the topic by using whatever means possible. There are no limits.
- ERASE IT: You and your team will come up with at least 1 solution to the problem. You will reveal this solution using digital video if possible. We help you to put this solution on YOUTUBE, Teacher Tube, or any other location as yet determined.
- Technical help will be provided by me and my assistants. We will answer any questions and guide you through this project. You will never be alone.
- GRADES: The project will be graded in three parts. Each phase will be given the same weight and it final grade will be an average of the three phases. This grade will be given to each team member and can be used by their school teachers as a good towards their regular class.