Time: May 13, 2010 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: online registration for teleseminar
Website or Map: http://www.gate-connect.com
Event Type: powerful, teacher, training, call
Organized By: Global Association for Teacher Empowerment
Latest Activity: May 13, 2010
5 Things Powerful Teachers Do…
To Manage Their Careers Effectively
Thursday, May 13th, 1:00 pm CST
Powerful Teacher Training Call
J. Renee Gordan says…
Teachers are given little if any insights on any of the major elements of career management. For this talk we will focus on the following five areas;
* Know who they want to work for by doing their homework.
* Write a performance driven resume guaranteed to help you get noticed.
* Provide reference that will give a well rounded vantage point of who you are (parents are more important then principals).
* Know that it is just as much their responsibility to interview that principal as it is the principals’ responsibility to interview them.
* Know when saying, “No thank you” is the right thing to do.
Teresa Roebuck has decided to hide the list of guests.