Time: March 31, 2010 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: your computer
Website or Map: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/…
Event Type: k-12, webinar
Organized By: Rachel Eichenbaum, Rich Trudeau, Nermin Suljic
Latest Activity: Mar 19, 2010
Discover how Plymouth Public Schools relies on the SnapStream Server to STREAM, SEARCH and RECORD a wide variety of educational TV content.
Learn from guest speaker Rich Trudeau, director of technology for the Plymouth Board of Education, and the SnapStream team.
We’ll discuss how you can:
• Stream television in the classroom
• Integrate TV into core curriculum
• Search by keyword to find upcoming subject-related programs
• Leverage your existing cable TV programs
• Eliminate the costs of RF cable drops or new TV equipment
• Create clips from full recordings
• Transfer recordings to DVD, e-mail, etc.
• Use a tiered access control model
© 2023 Created by Steve Hargadon. Powered by
RSVP for Streaming TV into your School to add comments!
Join Classroom 2.0