Shuchi Grover's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"What say we in throw Game Creation also in for Creativity and Critical Thinking, usi…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 17, 2008 to The Ideal Technology/CS Curriculum for Middle School

4 May 17, 2008
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Thanks, Nitin. (More on my personal blog and community blog) I, too, enjoyed your S…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 16, 2008 to The Ideal Technology/CS Curriculum for Middle School

4 May 17, 2008
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Thanks, Jane. I have yet to read the excerpt closely, but yes, it is similar in trea…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 16, 2008 to The Ideal Technology/CS Curriculum for Middle School

4 May 17, 2008
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"The link is not working, Varnika. Looks like the link is incomplete. Here is the co…"

Shuchi Grover replied May 14, 2008 to Looking for Physics Animations

10 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Cheryl Capozzoli

"Your blog post did a great job of explicating how Linux and its use fostered 21st ce…"

Shuchi Grover replied Apr 28, 2008 to FOSS in Schools

12 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alex Inman

"True, the devil is always in the detail. I posted a link to the Brazil story as wel…"

Shuchi Grover replied Apr 27, 2008 to FOSS in Schools

12 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alex Inman

"Wonderful read, Miguel! Thanks for sharing... I'm headed to Delhi for a consultatio…"

Shuchi Grover replied Apr 27, 2008 to FOSS in Schools

12 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alex Inman

"Thanks for that link to your blog post, Mike! I've added a comment to there as well…"

Shuchi Grover replied Apr 27, 2008 to Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

"What a coincidence, Kelley! I was just reading this Spotlight on educatorslog.in on…"

Shuchi Grover replied Apr 27, 2008 to Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

"Google Apps for Education, Tom, which gives unlimited email IDs with the school doma…"

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service