Donna Murdoch's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting Benjamin.  I will be interested in the replies you get, as I beli…"

Donna Murdoch replied Mar 10, 2012 to Sustaining Systemic Professional Development (with regard to technology)

5 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Stager, Ph.D.

"There are a couple of other backchannel options.  One is Twitter, with a hashtag for…"

Donna Murdoch replied Nov 24, 2011 to Backchannel Programs --Has anyone actually used them in class? What do you think?

9 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Blair Kessler

"There's a really simple one that is not as popular and it's free - believe it or not…"

Donna Murdoch replied Aug 18, 2011 to 9 Web Conferencing Platforms for Education and Collaboration 2.0: What Should Your Organization Use?

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Oh I just realized I added an "s" on the end of http://www.mywebspiration.com but th…"

Donna Murdoch replied Nov 14, 2010 to Using Wikis to Build A Masters course

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"By the way Studyplace is www.studyplace.org"

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"Hi Ed - I've used Webspirations (I believe it is www.mywebspirations.com) which is b…"

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"Using a wiki is great provided all participants are very familiar with how to use it…"

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"Agree with Jeff - you just have to realize you won't keep up with it all. Using Goog…"

Donna Murdoch replied Oct 10, 2010 to Twitter for Professional development--how do you keep it all straight?

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

"It was interesting to read these posts. I went back to school/university during mid-…"

Donna Murdoch replied Feb 28, 2010 to Students Who Can't Read Cursive

26 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Gonzalez

"Thanks Rangoo! Will add today."

Donna Murdoch replied Jan 18, 2010 to Looking to collaborate with Google Wave

108 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service