Hattie Delgado's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I just finished taking a "working with parents" class last semester and we actually…"

Hattie Delgado replied Apr 17, 2011 to parent involvement in the classroom

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I do believe that there are more pros than cons with students wearing uniforms at sc…"

Hattie Delgado replied Apr 17, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I not have attempted this but I do think that is an excellent idea.  A lot of times…"

Hattie Delgado replied Apr 17, 2011 to Pre-test Blog

1 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"Tattoos are always a subject of controversy.  I am a semester away from graduating w…"

Hattie Delgado replied Apr 17, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"I think that accepting friendship requests on Facebook from students is a no go.  Al…"

Hattie Delgado replied Mar 7, 2011 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I am in my last semester of school before I begin the wonderful journey of student t…"

Hattie Delgado replied Mar 7, 2011 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

" Thank you Bob for posting these helpful websites.  I will be graduating in the Fall…"

Hattie Delgado replied Mar 6, 2011 to Special Education teachers - do you have any lesson planning templates to share?

2 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

" I feel so lucky to have found this website through my technology class at the unive…"

Hattie Delgado replied Mar 6, 2011 to Need free social networking site for class projects (not facebook or myspace)

15 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Varley

" Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that website.  This can be used in any grade, an…"

Hattie Delgado replied Mar 6, 2011 to Student Interactive - Letter Generator

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service