Eric's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

""Please help us make instaGrok relevant by using it and spreading the word." I will!"

Eric replied Feb 9, 2012 to Kid Friendly Internet Research?

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

""If at some point we need revenues" You are in a startup incubator.  You are going t…"

Eric replied Feb 9, 2012 to Kid Friendly Internet Research?

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"Hi Mark, I teach high school, and I've always had the attitude that rather than give…"

Eric replied Feb 8, 2012 to Kid Friendly Internet Research?

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"Thank you for the responses, Wesley and Kate.  I use Word and OpenOffice as well, be…"

Eric replied Feb 7, 2012 to What lesson-planning tools do you use?

8 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"It seems to be true of young people and adults, that some people "get" programming a…"

Eric replied Jan 31, 2012 to Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

"Hi John, I have seen the issue of a student's interest in programming  becoming a de…"

Eric replied Jan 30, 2012 to Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

"Thanks for the interesting response.  I like your countdown example, I think I will…"

Eric replied Jan 25, 2012 to Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

"How flexible is the work you do with students? I've been teaching students to instal…"

Eric replied Oct 13, 2009 to Low cost computers for parents

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Eric

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service