Kate Miller's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"We have document cameras and projectors in all of our classrooms and they are great-…"

Kate Miller replied Apr 15, 2012 to What would you do with a $20,000 grant for technology?

17 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Ben Stafford

"We use communicators (which are essentially sheet protectors with paper inside) and…"

Kate Miller replied Apr 15, 2012 to How do you include all students?

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

"I have two books for you "Time for Literacy Centers" which was one of my college tex…"

Kate Miller replied Apr 4, 2012 to Guided Reading Help

7 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

"I'm not sure if they are the Brighlink model- but we use Epson projectors at my scho…"

Kate Miller replied Apr 4, 2012 to Epson Brightlink Projector

2 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Karl Martin

"Thanks Kate for the input.  I can always use new ideas for my SmartBoard to make it…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 24, 2012 to Student Interaction with Interactive Whiteboards

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Dave Eveland

"Thanks for your input.  I also use a hybrid of printing and cursive when I take note…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 24, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"Thanks!  I was surprised at all the feedback.  Did you know handwriting is a standar…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 18, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"It sounds all too much like every sci-fi movie that I've ever heard of or seen- I li…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 18, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"My principal always wants us to use this model.  However, she does always say that t…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 18, 2012 to "I do, we do, you do" as a teaching strategy

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"In Language arts, my students like to use Scholastic Story Starters to compose lette…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 12, 2012 to Great "extra time" websites?

10 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Scott Wooddell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service