Charlene Qu's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, articulate Quiz maker is very pricy, and always people who buy it will only use…"

Charlene Qu replied May 6, 2010 to Quiz / Test Maker

30 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tom Kennedy

"Thanks for all sharing. There's an article talking about making earth day quiz for e…"

Charlene Qu replied Apr 21, 2010 to any suggestion on earth day teaching?

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Hi all, I found an article - "10 Security Reasons to Quit Facebook (And One Reason…"

Charlene Qu replied Apr 13, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Thanks for all sharing. I will try them and welcome more suggestions, thus I can mak…"

Charlene Qu replied Apr 12, 2010 to Resources for Learning Foreign Language and Culture

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

"Hi Tim, ^_^ so you need to work harder! You will find a lot of knowledge about East…"

Charlene Qu replied Apr 6, 2010 to Easter Day Quiz for Teachers

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

"I think the idea is great to communitcate with students all over the world through w…"

Charlene Qu replied Mar 29, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Hi Ekaterina, You idea is really great. You are at the right place to get help. Bes…"

Charlene Qu replied Mar 26, 2010 to Student partner(s) from the USA needed for a Climate Change Project

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Kris Morahan

"Yes, this is also what I'm worried about. They can get various information from Face…"

Charlene Qu replied Mar 26, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"It seems that you've really done a lot of research on this matter. Thanks for your a…"

Charlene Qu replied Mar 26, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

""If the world is flat...so should be your classroom." I appreciate your idea! Great.…"

Charlene Qu replied Mar 25, 2010 to Flat Classroom

6 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service