Gina Allen's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Top 3 good: 1. Students happier in practical sessions 2. Students are more motivated…"

Gina Allen replied May 10, 2013 to What do you think the key factors that have an effect on a learners’ behaviour in level 3, post 16 education are?

7 May 14, 2013
Reply by Ellie Nelson

"Thanks for your comments all!!! I'm agreeing here that choice is key because not al…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 18, 2013 to Have the Germans got a point??

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Type into google - random activity generator.   I've used this to great effect.   It…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 17, 2013 to Video Games in the Classroom

16 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

"I have to say I agree with you Jo, technology has come along in such a way that the…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 11, 2013 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

"Adding extra activities like drama clubs, orchestras, arts and crafts is an added bo…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 10, 2013 to Have the Germans got a point??

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"There's an app or online tool that i just love, but the name escapes me. Say you se…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 10, 2013 to Changing the Education Paradigm - who's joining the Ken Robinson revolution?!

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Alex i am finding myself in a similar situation. Not scared necessarily but I find i…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 8, 2013 to How to be confident

7 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Thinking about what both you and Ann are saying - it's a winner for the more mature…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 8, 2013 to "Food" for Thought??

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Thanks for the input John!   Question though: How and where do you offer these snack…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 8, 2013 to "Food" for Thought??

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"I really do!   I know it's hard for a teacher to reach everyone, especially if your…"

Gina Allen replied Jan 7, 2013 to Inclusive Teaching- THE MIDDLE MAN.

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service