Ashley Culverhouse's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"What a great way to incorporate technology in the classroom. I like your idea about…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 16, 2011 to Web 2.0 tools & Multimedia

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Kristin Clausen

"A Voki allows you to create an avatar like can either look and sound like you or can…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 16, 2011 to Using Voki in the Classroom

2 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"I believe that students should be allowed to have them out before and after school.…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 14, 2011 to Cell Phones in School

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"This is great. I have been wondering the same thing as Jill Calkins. I have recently…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 12, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

"I did not have to do this in elementary, but I did take a class like this in high sc…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 7, 2011 to Typing instructors?

6 Apr 7, 2011

"I believe this would be very beneficial to students. Knowing how to make a map can b…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 7, 2011 to Scribble Maps - Customize Google Maps, Draw on Google Maps, without even a sign up!

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

"Katy   This is a great presentation. I do not have an iPad, but now that I know what…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 2, 2011 to iPads in the classroom...

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"I am a pre-service teacher and in my technology for teaching class we just read many…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Apr 2, 2011 to Innovative technology?

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Christina

"I am quite sure others will have the same response, but the most used technology tha…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 25, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"This is a great project. When I was in the fifth grade my class also did a project s…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 25, 2011 to I need your feedback for building electric cars!

3 Mar 25, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service