Kiwi Commons's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right. It's unfortunate. They did give up on Kickstart. Read here: http://ww…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 13, 2009 to Thoughts: Social Network Service for Students

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Ever considered having them start a Google group for simple discussions and exchange…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 9, 2009 to Thoughts: Social Network Service for Students

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I think it's a great site. I like the collaborative whiteboard, and how it serves as…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 1, 2009 to New collaborative homework help site

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"You've got a lot of the great ones already. Here's a couple: Will Smith - Running…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 30, 2009 to Coolest videos that get students thinking? (or inspire them)

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I agree. It's gives students more motivation to know what their working on is applic…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 16, 2009 to Games are the new School

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

"I read that one way to deter criminals from impersonating you is by creating and mai…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 10, 2009 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I read that on average teens send and receive 2,722 text messages per month, averagi…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 10, 2009 to Too Much Text

13 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Thanks for sharing, Nancy. Plagiarism is a major issue when using the Internet as a…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 2, 2009 to Do schools have the right to punish cyberbullying that occurs off school grounds?

19 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Here is a study that touches upon your question: Exploratory Study of the Relationsh…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 1, 2009 to Online Learning Benefits

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Nancy, do you have first hand experience with this? Have you ever initiated a blog w…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jun 1, 2009 to Do schools have the right to punish cyberbullying that occurs off school grounds?

19 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service