Andy Knill's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your kind invitation but I will be unable to contribute."

Andy Knill replied Apr 28, 2009 to Call for Chapters

6 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Andy Knill

"I'm interested in all of the help I can get Abe - let me know how you're getting on."

Andy Knill replied Jan 12, 2009 to Sharing experiences in using Fronter MLE in secondary schools

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Andy Knill

"Vincent, I feel that Ning has a better chance of success as you can maintain control…"

Andy Knill replied Dec 26, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"At our school (11 - 16 years) we have a number of teaching and support staff on face…"

Andy Knill replied Dec 24, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Great site - will look at ways of integrating this as our students have poor mapping…"

Andy Knill replied Dec 6, 2008 to PlaceSpotting: Creating Geographic Riddles for/with your students - Gaming with Geography

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by john

"Interested in these resources, especially in basing a summer unit around school grou…"

Andy Knill replied Dec 6, 2008 to How to use google earth in a classroom - 3 manuals

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by SMART Technologies

"Thanks for this Jason - you make some very good points - ict in any form is yet anot…"

Andy Knill replied Dec 4, 2008 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service