Kate Fanelli's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"When I say "real-school" examples I mean I will share examples of how this has actua…"

Kate Fanelli replied Aug 14, 2012 to How to Gamify Your Classroom

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kate Fanelli

"I would love to see this session!"

Kate Fanelli replied Aug 14, 2012 to Connecting Curriculum (Math) to Real-World Situations to Create Investigations with Students

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kate Fanelli

"Like Vanessa and Terisa, I teach at a different type of school with smaller classes.…"

Kate Fanelli replied Oct 12, 2009 to What prompted you to start using web2.0?

18 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Kate Fanelli

"I've read two great books that describe what makes games compelling for players. Wel…"

Kate Fanelli replied Sep 2, 2009 to Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

"I'm not sure it's about being the smartest person in the classroom. I think "room" r…"

Kate Fanelli replied Jul 13, 2009 to Mindset

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Philip "Brad" Woolley

"As a new teacher I had pretty typical challenges: deciding how harsh/lenient to grad…"

Kate Fanelli replied Jun 17, 2009 to Greatest Challenge faced by you in your teaching career

5 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Teachers TV

"That is interesting. One of my biggest problems with geometry is kids not knowing t…"

Kate Fanelli replied Jun 16, 2009 to Geometry Projects

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Meagan

"Hmm. I see where you're coming from. Unfortunately, I can't help you understand beca…"

Kate Fanelli replied Jun 14, 2009 to Total Inclusion

13 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"Just curious, why did you feel like your student getting a B- wasn't right? I'm a s…"

Kate Fanelli replied Jun 13, 2009 to Total Inclusion

13 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"Thanks, that's what I was afraid of."

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 30, 2009 to Posting Copyrighted Material on Personal Websites

2 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Kate Fanelli

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service