Greg from LessonGateway.com's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David - a colleague of mine and I had the same problem - too hard to find good on…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Mar 7, 2010 to Classroom 2.0 features

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Greg from LessonGateway.com

"I think the district does have a right to do this if the incident affects the tone o…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied May 13, 2009 to Do schools have the right to punish cyberbullying that occurs off school grounds?

19 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I agree - get the students to use higher order thinking skills - as well, the resear…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Apr 4, 2009 to Free Online Plagiarism Detection And Deterrents

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Welcome to Classroom 2.0 Jerry - I saw in your post that you are interested in quali…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Jan 20, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Nedra - Check out the free RealeWriter (“Really Writer”) software - students cre…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Nov 27, 2008 to Free Online Book Writing Site for Elementary Students or Software suggestions

6 Nov 27, 2008

"Hi Karen - also check out Jing, it is a really easy to use piece of software to make…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Nov 19, 2008 to Camstudio For Instructional Videos

11 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Karen Ogen

"Thanks Nancy, worked hard to make the site inviting for teachers to use. We do have…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Nov 17, 2008 to Learning Websites for Home

9 Nov 17, 2008

"Hi Mandie - you can check out my site, TeacherRated.com which lists websites by subj…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Nov 16, 2008 to Learning Websites for Home

9 Nov 17, 2008

"Hi Nicole - http://www.whatworksinschools.org/ provides an online survey for parents…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 31, 2008 to Parent Survey

4 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Nicole Huff

"Hassie - you're welcome to add any additional sites around media literacy to the lis…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 24, 2008 to Media Literacy

8 May 6, 2009
Reply by Shari Sentlowitz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service