Jack Hutchinson's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"When my kids enter fifth grade they are required to use Google Apps, email and all,…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 6, 2009 to Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

"OMG this is so true. A whole lotta idjits out there running schools who still think…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 6, 2009 to They don't get it

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"SMOOTCH! If that's allowed...our inservice begins a week from today and I am ready t…"

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"My admins just banned all Twitter, Facebook, and all other social networking for goo…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 6, 2009 to Is anyone using Twitter in their teaching?

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Murray

"Wow Sue. Finally I've found a kindred spirit. I came from thirty years of teaching m…"

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"Cheryl I am thankful for this nice reply post. I DO teach typing every week for abou…"

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"I teach MS kids...IT...once a week for 45 minutes. I have found that they love makin…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 5, 2009 to Middle school - what is the most effective curriculum model and how do we measure value adding?

12 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Vee Paisie

"Just found this site yesterday and love it already. I teach K to 8 IT and digital me…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 5, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"I use webs.com with my K-8 kids and they love it. It's free, it's pretty safe, and t…"

Jack Hutchinson replied Aug 5, 2009 to creating a web page

25 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Kellie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service