Kelly Walsh's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Always glad when a post is helpful to someone Mollie - that's what it's all about!"

Kelly Walsh replied Mar 5, 2012 to Online communities and other Internet resources for educators working with special needs students

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Sandra Saunders

"Hi Wanda -   Another good option is Edublogs. Here's a link to a video about getting…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jun 27, 2011 to Need a blog for students to use

10 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"Thanks for this excellent, informed, and thorough feedback Dr. Oates. I absolutely a…"

Kelly Walsh replied Feb 16, 2011 to Do want to share your story about using social networking in the classroom?

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"Thanks for the feedback Zegna! The importance Chinese parents place on their childre…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 26, 2011 to Is anyone using a Parent Portal at their children's school(s)?

3 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Jon Nemeth

"Hi Amy -   Perhaps a couple of these posts might be helpful: http://www.emergingedte…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 5, 2011 to Student Blogs

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Robin Phares

"Hope these help: 12 Great Resources To Help Keep Student’s Math Skills Sharp Over Th…"

Kelly Walsh replied Sep 8, 2010 to Help: Need Online Math Resources!

17 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Leonidas Evriviades

"Mangomon looks real interesting. Thanks for mentioning it! Could be a great site to…"

Kelly Walsh replied Apr 21, 2010 to Online communities and other Internet resources for educators working with special needs students

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Sandra Saunders

"Hi Rosie - Here's a post I did in October listing 5 low cost, well rated web hostin…"

Kelly Walsh replied Apr 21, 2010 to Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

"Hi Jamie - Yeah, I'm familiar with Faculte. It's good some nice functionality, but u…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 28, 2010 to Free editing tools that work well with screencasting captures?

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"So far, I've tried .wmv and .mp4, and both of these files instantly lossed resolutio…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 28, 2010 to Free editing tools that work well with screencasting captures?

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kelly Walsh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service